With over four decades of design, development, and management of challenging aviation projects, Dr. A. F. Khaleghi Yazdi is one of only three International Aviation experts who continue to accept missions on demanding International Aviation, Humanitarian, and Logistic projects from governments and their contractors.
Dr. Yazdi is the founder of World Aviation (1959), and the first European Aviation Institution with a flying school, air taxi, charter service, maintenance, and an aviation shop in 1960. He was president of Hawa Air International Airlines until 1987. He has been a consultant to governments and International organizations, airports and airlines. As both a private consultant and government representative, he has successfully accomplished many demanding missions and agreements in aerospace, international economic development, and aviation areas.
For the past 44 years, Dr. Yazdi has invested his energies and resources to developing several profitable international projects and innovative new industries, primarily in the aviation area. Through Dr. Yazdi’s global vision and business expertise, these projects have been proven efficient and cost effective for governments and the general public. Dr. Yazdi has played key roles as founder, developer, advisor, contractor, and independent consultant in the development and implementation of these projects.
“Ahora-Piruz” Fatola Khaleghi yazdi’s understanding of the purpose of life was instilled early in childhood by a wise father and loving mother who understood the significance of human life as a constituent of God’s creation, and one’s duty toward the Creator was and is to perform responsibly towards others; as well as help realize the infinite possibilities divinely endowed on all humanity. From the age of 15, while still a student, F. Khaleghi Yazdi began to realize his dream of establishing a successful aviation business on par with other successful business ventures in Western Europe. Using his time and energy to maximum benefit, consciously organizing different parts of the brain to independently and simultaneously execute, under time management and logistic techniques, Dr. Yazdi was able to manage a goal oriented schedule combining business and academic study.
While studying for a Ph.D. in Political Science in Zurich, Switzerland in 1964, Dr. Yazdi received his Pilot’s license, and an Aircraft and Electrical Engineering degrees from the National Institute of Technology. Dr. Yazdi also studied International Law and Sociology at the International Institute of Social Studies at The Hague, Holland.
From 1965 to the present, he has continuously studied or participated in all aviation-related issues. Dr. Yazdi reads and understands seventeen languages, speaks eight, and writes in four character languages. Although most of his family lives in Europe, he has lived in the Middle and Far East, including Iran, China, Russia, the US and Holland, Belgium, England and Switzerland. Dr. Yazdi’s pursuits include various space and environmental projects. His interest include research sports, music and nature. Analysis and prediction of world politics and economy are his favorite spare-time pursuits.
Founder and President of Businesses Owned:
- 1997- Present, Personalogy, and introduction & Study of the “Real world, the guardians, and the Person Concept”. *
- 1996- Present, Aviation Management & Financial Services (AMFS), Ft. Lauderdale, FL. USA. *
- 1990- Present, Aviation Management Services (AMS), USA, Europe, Far East, and Russia. *
- 1989- Present, United Persons Incorporated (UPI) USA and Russia. *
- 1983-1993, IPS “International Postal System” USA, formerly Arfaz, Rotterdam, Holland. *
- 1982-1986, European Mail Service (EMS), after 1986, Express Mail Service. *
- 1979- Present, PERS (Humanitarian, Environmental, Reserch & Study (non-profit).
- 1976-1988, Hawa Air, Belgium, Airline, Air Cargo, Antwerp Air, & Belgium Air and Mantenance.
- 1975- Present, FKY Investment & Development, Willows, CA, USA (Not Active, 1982). *
- 1966-1982, International Couriers Service, (ICS), Pioneer of overnight express worldwide. *
- 1964- Present, Yazdi & Associates, International Consultants for Governments.
- 1963-1974, Khaleghi International, Tax Free Shops & Export Service, Holland and Switzerland. *
- 1962- Present, Aviation Management & Development Services. Europe, Middle East, Asia.
- 1960-1984, World Aviation Magazine, worldwide from Switzerland and Belgium. *
- 1959-1988, Helicopter Aircraft World Association, Air Taxi, Flying School, Switzerland and Belgium. *
- 1958-1962, FKY Enterprise (Young Entertainment & Education, (Non-Profit).
*Pioneer in the industry and/or first time worldwide
** Special Situation.
Advisor, Consultant, Manager, Director and/or Partner:
- 2003-2006, Iraq Aviation Program & Consortium, Building CAA, Airports & Airline.
- 2003-2006, US –Iraq reconstruction Program, Air Iraq (Iraqi Airways).
- 2003-2010, IPS, International Programming Services, Inc.
- 2002-2010, CorporateBank, Consultant for Aviation and the Environment.
- 1999-Present, GAN, Giant Axonal Neuropathy, prevention, support of GAN in Children
- 1998-2002, Ashdun-Yazdi, Joint venture.
- 1996-1999, Al Gore – Cherdeminian Committee (DOC).
- 1994-1996, Aeroflot, NATCH, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Alaska Airlines.
- 1993-Present, Sakhaline International Airline (SAT). **
- 1992-Present, Commander of Russian Aviation Club. *
- 1991-Present, Sakhaline International Airport. (SIA). ** 1991-1995, Government of the United States, Adapting Russian Aviation Western Standards.*
- 1990-Present, Autism Worldwide from 2001, Autism International Brussels, Belgium
- 1989-1994, Government of Free Economic Zone,Sakhaline Region, Kuril Island, and Russia. *
- 1989-1990, Planet Live (Earthbeat).
- 1988-1990, PARSA Conference & Conventions.
- 1987-1989, National Asbestos Council (NAC).
- 1986-1991, ENCON Foundation & Environmental, Atlanta, GA. & Miami, FL. USA.
- 1985-1991, MACAU, International Airport, (MIA).*
- 1985-1987, EEC, Planning European aerospace (FREE Sky for Europe).
- 1983-1987, European Governments Postal System for EMS. *
- 1981-1983, Government of Belgium for European community.
- 1980-1989, UPU (Universal Postal Union) & postmasters.
- 1979-1987, Government in Exile of the Shah of Iran (Persian/Iran King).
- 1979-1983, DHL, FEDEX, PANAM, EMERY, Road Air, TNT, hub establishment & Traffic rights.
- 1978-1980, Brugargo, Zeventem, Brussels International Airport. *
- 1975-1977, International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) for set up of Nation’s Airspaces.
- 1972-1979, International Development & Investment Agency of Iran, Brussels, Belgium.
- 1971-1983, Oil Consortiums, OPEC, and Oil Transactions for NIOC.
- 1969-1979, Government of Kingdom of Persia.
- 1968-1974, IBROMCO, oil refinery and distribution of Iran and Belgium, consortium. *
- 1966-1972, SHIPHOL, Amsterdam International Airport.
- 1963-1968, B.B.C., London and Middle East.
- 1962-1965, Eteleat News and Publishing
*Pioneer in the industry and/or first time worldwide.